- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Ammonium sulfate (IUPAC-recommended spelling; also ammonium sulphate in British English), (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer. It contains 21% nitrogen and 24% sulfur.
White or off-white granule, easily soluble in water. Aqueous solution appears acid. Insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia, Easily deliquescent in the air.
1) Promote the absorption and utilization of NPK.
2) Improve crop root's growth capacity and improve production capacity.
3) Improve the quality and production capacity of agricultural products.
4) Active the soil, release compaction, improve the physical and chemical properties of the soil.
5) Enhance crop's capacity of disease prevention, the ability of cold resistance and drought resistance.